Hello and welcome! If you’re reading this, you have taken the first step toward addressing the issues in your life that have left you feeling unhappy, anxious, frustrated, & ultimately stuck. Whether you’re struggling with Anxiety, Depression, an Unhappy/Unhealthy Relationship, Difficulties with your child(ren) at home or school, Grief & Loss, or Trauma from a difficult childhood, I am here to help. I provide support without judgement and believe that this support, along with practical skills and techniques are the key to empowering you to address these issues. ! !!I provide personalized therapy for: Children, Teens, Adults, Couples, Parents, and Families.
Especially those struggling with…
– Anxiety & Depression
– Low Self Esteem
– Relationship Issues both for children and adults
– Genetic Disorder and other Diagnoses
– Anger Management
– Grief & Loss
– Victims of Trauma or Crime
– Separation/Divorce and need help Co-Parenting
– I have also been trained in using Art, Sand, and Play Therapies and am able to provide these services to clients
– I am also an authorized provider through the county’s victim witness assistance program which provides
therapy services for crime victims and their families
I hold the following academic Degrees:
– Bachelor of Arts – Psychology (2010) – California State University, Sacramento
– Master of Arts – Counseling Psychology (2012) – University of San Francisco
Please contact me for more information, I look forward to working with you!
Sliding scale fee is accepted
Aetna Better Health of California
Beacon Health Option
Blue Shield of California
In an effort to use our time wisely, you can review and complete these forms prior to our initial meeting. You may print them out or fill them in on your computer. Please send them to me or bring them to your first session.